Saturday, February 13, 2010

30 to 30: T-1

Matching hearts

Well, tomorrow is the big day. I turn 30! It's actually only about 30 minutes until my birthday right now.

We hosted a game night tonight. My sister and I both made yummy cheesecakes. Lacey's was a Caramel Machiatto Cheesecake. Mine was a Chocolate-Mint Cheesecake. Both were really tasty!

We played a game called Hoopla which was really fun. It's a good group game to start things. Then we played Scattergories. It had been many, many years since I'd played that.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures at Game Night. I love to take photos, but during events at my house I tend to be more focused on entertaining rather than taking photos. Instead I'm sharing a photo from my 26th birthday. I've definitely aged since then which I don't think is a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment