Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Waiting Game

38 weeks

I'm 38 weeks pregnant now which means I hit full term a week ago and could have this baby any time in the next four weeks. While I'm playing the waiting game, I'm going to ask you to play a guessing game. Here is what I want you to guess: Baby Girl's birthday, birth weight, and birth length. Leave a comment on the blog and whoever has the closest guess will get a shout-out on the blog. Exciting, right?

To give you some background:
Newborn- 0 Weeks
Zoe was born 8 days past her due date. She was 6 lbs, 15 oz and 19.5 inches long.

So Loved
Thomas was born 11 past his due date. He was 9 lbs, 14.5 oz and 21.5 inches long.

Ultrasound 12/14/2011
Baby Girl is due on May 13. I've gained less weight than I did with either of the other two, but she feels longer to me than the other two were.

Yes, there was really almost 3 pounds difference between the birth weighs of my kids. Crazy, huh?

Okay, start guessing!


6 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'll play. I'm guessing:

    BDay: May 6
    Birth weight: 8lb 11oz
    Birth length: 20"

    Tell Joel I said hi! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birth Date: May 8
    Birth Weight: 8 lbs 3 oz (that was Joseph's!)
    Birth length: 22 inches

    Hope she doesn't try to follow her brother in lateness for your sake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean and Lori, I like both of your guesses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for saying this, but I'm going to guess May 17th, 7lbs and 9oz, 21".

    Here's hoping she beats my estimate and gets here much earlier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With as late as my other two were, that's probably a more accurate guess for the birthday.

      Delete
  5. I'm going for May 17 (then your baby girl and mine will share a b'day)
    around 8 lbs
    and 22"

    My real guess would be May 5
    10 lbs
    20"

    :)

    ReplyDelete