Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Scents


Ginger & Lemon
Originally uploaded by KMaritza

My nose is really sensitive. So much so that my family teases me about it. I cannot stand the scent of most man-made chemicals. They trigger migraines for me.

However, I love many natural scents! Ginger and lemon are some of my favorites. I also love many different spices: cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves. Vanilla and peppermint extracts are heavenly!

Guess what? I also love these ingredients and you'll often see them in my cooking and baking. Mmmmm.... I need to bake something yummy soon.

What scents do you love?

1 comment:

  1. Those are some terrific smells. We've been making more indian dishes recently, and if I could I'd make the house smell like that all the time. All the wonderful spices.

    ReplyDelete