Besides that, I have been trying to learn to knit. I've been saying that I want to do it for awhile, but now I have actually gotten the needles and started practicing! Why did I finally do it? Because I heard on Mornings with Brant , a radio show, about a project that they are doing to collect knitted (but not crocheted!) baby items for babies in Afghanistan. If you knit, I'd love for you to join me! If you're on Ravelry, I made a group for those participating.
I have decided that I need to make some goals for crocheting and knitting because I have so many projects I want to complete between now and Christmas.
Here are September's goals:
- Knit a baby hat.
- Crochet lime green bunny for Arsha who won the blog contest. (I finally found the yarn!)
- Crochet monkey for Caitlin.
- Crochet baby blanket for Heather. (WIP)
- Crochet or knit hat and booties for Brandi.
- Crochet flower scarf. (WIP)
I will try to be better about updating when I have projects done.