Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cars

I'm glad I will be able to drive tomorrow. I never thought I'd say that, but I've gotten used to being able to get Zoe to and and from school and being able to run errands without having to get a ride.

(A little background: I didn't get my driver's license until I was 26 (4 years ago) and didn't really drive much at all until 2 years ago.)

Anyway, the engine in Joel's car (a 1996 Camry) blew last week so we've been down to one car since then. We looked into replacing the engine, but it turned out that that was not going to work. Therefore we ended up going on a car hunt for the last several days. Yesterday we spent the day test driving vehicles and were able to narrow our choices down to a Nissan Versa from Enterprise Car Sales and a Hyundai Elantra from Carmax. Today Joel decided to get the Elantra.

This means that we are, once again, a two car family, and so tomorrow I will drive.

1 comment:

  1. Heh. That seems to be how it works...for me anyway. I hate driving, but as soon as I can't, I NEED to do it. :P

    ReplyDelete