Sunday, December 6, 2009

An ending and a beginning

Today is the last show of Imagine Christmas, the Christmas production at church. I have spent the last couple months of my life fairly consumed with this and the last week completely immersed in it. This is the first time I've done a show of this magnitude since I got out of college, and I ended up taking a bigger role in it than I originally thought. I'm exhausted.

Also, the reason why I've been baking quite often lately is because I've been taking goodies for my stage crew. I'm the backstage manager and it's nice to have treats for all of us.

Since the show is almost over, I need a new project to work on so I've decided to use yarn that's been sitting around collecting dust to crochet scarves for random people I think might like them. I'm not sure how many I'll make or who will get them, but I'll try to take pictures as I finish them so you can see what I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment