Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Goals for my blog

My DH and I used some of Christmas money to go towards a new computer for at home. It has been ordered and is due to arrive later this month. Once we get it I have some goals for my blog:

  1. Make at least one post per week, preferably two.
  2. Include pictures! I love taking photos anyway, but the transfer process between the camera, computer, and internet has been too time consuming to deal with it often. Once we have the new computer, it shouldn't be a problem.
  3. Include a recipe in each blog.
  4. Include updates on my crafting projects, especially my crocheting, at least once a month.
  5. Network with other GF, cooking, and crafting blogs.

Dear readers, I have a question for you: What would you like to see me include in the blog?

I hope everyone is having a great start to the year!

1 comment:

  1. All of the above sounds great. :) Maybe you can also include other kitchen and crafting related reviews. IE. items that work and are necessities?

    This reminds me that I've been meaning to blog about those almond meal pancakes...

    ReplyDelete