Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blab Rats

Thank you to Caroline for the suggestion of "Blog Rats" as a  term of endearment for my blog readers since I am "Experimental Katie"! I like it, but I'm going to make a bit of a tweak. I think I shall call all of you my Blab Rats. I promise not to harm any of you in the writing of this blog.

So, Blab Rats, I think I am possibly going to implement a monthly experiment in my blog. Using the scientific method I will set up an experiment for me to work on for a month. If you so desire, you can attempt my experiments, too. In fact, I'd love it if you do! Some of the experiments will be practical and some will be fun.

I'm going to try to set up my cleaning mission using the scientific method either tonight or tomorrow, preferably at a time when I do not have a two year old in my lap.

Blab Rats, what do you think? Do you like this idea? Would you be willing to participate in experiments if they are interesting enough? What kinds of experiments would you like to see?

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I rather like that, "Blab Rats."

    I'd be willing to participate in experiments but have no suggestions for one at this time.

    ReplyDelete