Friday, November 26, 2010

A Handmade Experiment

Problem:
It's 29 days until Christmas and no gifts have been completed.

Initial Observations:

  • I have the skills needed to make handmade gifts.
  • I have time everyday that is spent on time-wasters.
Hypotheses:
If I use the time that I have been wasting on fairly meaningless activities and instead use that time to work on making Christmas gifts, I can make handmade gifts for all the members of my immediate family who would appreciate them.

Test:
Starting today I will be conscientious of my time and devote a part of each day to making Christmas gifts. Every day I will record on my blog the progress I have made. By Christmas we will see if my hypothesis has been proven.

___________________
My dear Blab Rats, would you join me in making at least one handmade gift during these holiday season? If you do, please share! I'd love to see what you make.
___________________

***Note: I realize that this is not a real scientific experiment. I just thought it would be fun to set it up this way.

1 comment: