Monday, January 2, 2012

Family Photo Shoot

My sister is awesome. Seriously. Not only does she make all kinds of cute clothes for my kiddos, but she kept my kids  over our anniversary weekend and then took photos of us on New Year's Day, aka our anniversary. ♥

Here are a few of my favorite photos:

Family Photo
Silly Family!

Family Photo  Family Photo

 Family Photo Family Photo  Family Photo
The whole set is here: Family Photo Session on Flickr

There is one more photo that is my absolute favorite, but I have not posted it on here, Flickr, or Facebook because I am planning to use it on our family Valentine's Day card. If you happen to want one, I'll need your e-mail address for the electronic version or your home address if you'd like a snail mail version.

3 comments:

  1. Looking at the Flickr pictures, I love the one of you looking down at the kiddos. I mean LOVE that one! Your sis does take great pictures (and she has some darn cute subjects). Happy Anniversary, and Happy New Years, and happy more-than-halfway-to-meeting-baby-#3!

    *hugs*
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Kelly! I love a whole bunch more of the pictures than I posted, but I was trying to keep it short and sweet on the blog.

    I hope your family has a fabulous 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to give your our snail mail address once we are done moving. But I'd love a card to stick on the fridge. :)

    ReplyDelete