Monday, January 16, 2012

Starting tomorrow...

Starting tomorrow I will be going on a new organizational mission. Over Christmas break, Joel and I switched rooms with the kids. They had been in the master bedroom, and we had the smaller room. With the baby on the way, Joel and I need the larger bedroom so the baby and her crib can fit in there with us.

The kids got new bunk beds and a new set of totes for their toys. We have gotten their room in pretty decent order.

On the other hand, Joel's and my room is not set up at all. We are supposed to get our room painted tomorrow. After that we can really start working on getting our room in good working order. I also want to organize closets in both rooms. I am hoping to have our whole apartment looking great by my birthday in less than a month. That would be a great birthday present to myself.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! Let me know how it goes! Maybe we can come see it for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete