Monday, January 30, 2012

Will you be my valentine?


A few years ago, instead of sending out  Christmas cards, I decided to send Valentine's Day cards from our family. I am doing the same again this year. My sister took some wonderful family photos for us. I plan to use my favorite photo (which is NOT included in the link) to make the cards.
I will be printing the cards in the next couple of days, and I really need to know how many to print. If you would like me to mail you one via snail mail, please let me know and make sure I have your address. If you would prefer an electronic copy, I will post it on this blog and Facebook on Valentine's Day, or I can e-mail you a copy. Let me know if you want me to e-mail it to you and make sure I have your e-mail address. If you don't respond, I will probably assume that you will just view it online.




No comments:

Post a Comment