Saturday, July 14, 2012

I'm aliiiive! (But my computer is not.)

Yes, I'm still alive! However, my computer died right before Rosie was born. Joel's laptop died shortly before that, too. We just now replaced Joel's laptop. He really needs one for his clinical rotations for his last year of pharmacy school. My computer has still not been replaced and may not be until next year after Joel graduates.

Today I'm using Joel's laptop, but I don't expect to be on here much. I do have online access via my phone. It's just not the ideal way to blog. If you'd like to keep up with what I'm doing, you can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and/or Flickr. My screenname for all of them is kmaritza. (It's also my screenname for Words with Friends, Scramble with Friends, and Draw Something, if you happen to play any of those games.)

1 comment: