Friday, May 28, 2010

Present & Future Crocheting Projects

Look for these projects to be posted on Ravelry over the summer:
  • Granny Squares for the Survivor Squares project (several already completed)
  • Butterfly for Zoe
  • Monkey for Izzy
  • Dishcloths for several people
  • A TBA Swap Project that somehow incorporates the number 8 for Kelly
  • Petite Scarf as part of a CAL (want to try following a pattern)
  • Tunisian Crochet Throw Pillows for my couch
Right now I'm trying to get the granny squares done since they are supposed to be sent by June 11. Plus, they are easy and since I am moving I need short, easy projects to focus on for now.

ETA:
I also want to make:

  • A baby blankie and small frog or turtle for Kelly's baby
  • Some kind of animal for baby Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment