Monday, August 2, 2010

Decorating Zoe's Side of the Bedroom

While I was gone on the trip to Washington, Joel painted the kids' room! Yesterday and today we worked on getting some stuff hung on the walls. Here are some looks at Zoe's side of the room. (Thomas's side still needs work.)

Side View with Zoe
Zoe insisted she needed to pose on her bed. 

Quilt by Kelby
My friend known online as Kelby sent this cute quilt. I was going to put it in the kids' papasan chair, but it looks much cuter displayed like this!

Paintings and Saying
My sister Lacey made the paintings. Aren't they cool?
My mom  got the Definition of a Girl from UpperCase Living. The thing was a PAIN to get stuck to the wall.

So Excited!
She's so excited!



Want to help me with more decorating? Enter my contest!


No comments:

Post a Comment